Organic farming in India is the form of agriculture that relies on techniques such as crop rotation, green manure, compost and biological pest control. Organic farming is done using only natural and organic materials. It relies on ecological processes, biodiversity and cycles adapted to local conditions, rather than the use of inputs with adverse effects. Increasing environmental awareness in the general population has transformed the originally supply-driven movement to a demand-driven one. Most of the western countries import coco peat blocs from India.
Advantages of using organic foods
- Health: Organic foods are produced without the use of pesticides that could cause serious illnesses
- Good for the animals: People who eat organic are happy to know the animals are not confined to a caged life, pumped full of hormones, or treated badly.
- Environmental Safety: Harmful chemicals are not used in organic farming, and there is minimal soil, air, and water pollution being produced. Also, many organic farmers donate/support causes to help save the planet.
- Better taste: Most people strongly believe organic foods taste better than non-organic foods. This could be because they are much fresher.
Many people are realizing the many benefits/advantages of eating organic and are trying to do their part by buying some/most/all of their foods organic.
Organic farming using coco peat based grow medium
Coco peat is a natural fibre made out of coconut husks. The extraction of the coconut fibre from husks gives us this by-product called coco peat. Coco peat is a 100% natural growing medium. This coco peat dried in the natural sun, are processed to produce different items namely coco peat block, coco peat briquettes, coco peat tablets etc. This makes an excellent growing medium for hydroponics or container plant growing. Clean coir has natural rooting hormones and anti-fungal properties.
Due to numerous advantages over peat moss and other growing mediums Coir Fiber Pith is becoming increasingly popular among the growers of horticulture, vegetable growers, and manufactures of plant substrates, landscapers and hobby gardeners. Coco Peat has proved superior in all uses in a variety of climates across the four continents. It's 100% organic and eco friendly. Coco peat export from India is growing very fast to western countries and to The United States.
A natural soil less eco friendly renewable growing medium
There are no harmful effect to the environment
Excellent quality & high field
Can uses up to five years
Coir Peat is 100 % Natural
• Coir Peat is an Excellent medium for plant growth
• Coir Peat Improves physical & biological condition of soil
• Coir Peat has High moisture retention
• Coir Peat Improves aeration
• Coir Peat Reduces frequency of irrigation
• Coir Peat Enhances strong and healthy root system
• Coir Peat has a Better yield
• Coir Peat Contains natural enzymes and plant nutrients
• Coir Peat Stimulates the production of phytohormones.
• Coir Peat Promotes vegetative growth
• Coir Peat has Hygroscopic properties
• Coir Peat Produces crops for up to five years
• Coir Peat has No harmful environmental impact
• Coir Peat is A natural soil less hydroponicgrowing medium
• Coir Peat produces Excellent quality and high yield vegetable and cut flower crops