The popularity of the green merchandise is increasing at a lightning speed due to their vast utilities. This is because these are known for their eco friendly properties! Moreover, the ingredients of the green merchandise are extremely healthful and are non-poisonous. These products increase the durability and efficacy of any object. According to a recent statistics, nearly 85% of humans are eyeing on green merchandise for their environmentally friendly property.
At Le Green, we have an extensive range of promotional items and corporate gifts made from recycled, organic, sustainable and ethically sourced materials. We have a comprehensive range of environmentally friendly promotional items all of which can be personalized with your message or logo. The following are some of the Le Green environmentally products.
It should come as no surprise that the majority of soaps that are sold in stores contain a large amount of chemicals that most of us have never even heard of. If you are concerned about the toxins that your family uses in your home, then you might want to consider switching to organic soap as a healthier alternative. Le green also market its own handmade organic soap brands in India. The popularity of organic handmade soaps using olive oil/goat milk is fast growing.
Commercial soaps are hard on regular skin, and worse if you have sensitive skin. The chemicals used to make and enhance their product and dry and damage skin. Regular soaps will remove naturally present glycerin and instead include harsh substances like dyes, synthetic fragrances and preservatives. Some of the possible skin conditions that may cause you to switch to natural soaps include, chronically dry skin, allergic reactions after a bath or an itch that scratching doesn't seem to relieve.
Why Organic soaps
When you're going green by purchasing organic soap and other products for your family, you are also protecting the environment. Organic ingredients are traditionally grown without the use of chemicals and are harvested in a way that is actually beneficial to our entire ecosystem.¹
Organic producers are very careful not to disturb their surrounding natural resources, which is truly important for all of us. While this does result in higher product costs for organic soap, as well as other all natural products, you are only doing yourself, as well as our world, a great service by electing to support the efforts of organic companies.
The benefits of using Organic Soap Products
- Organic soaps are generally not tested on animals. The all-natural organic substances in soap are easy on sensitive skin, and can soothe the reactions.
- Natural and organic soaps don't cause the dry feeling that you can experience with commercial, non-organic soaps.
- Organic soap products are made with natural, organic substances that don't support chemical companies or GMO farmers. An investment in organic soap products is an investment in avoiding toxins harmful to your skin & to the environment.
- Organic soap products will leave your skin feeling clean & moisturized, and give you the peace of mind to know that you're doing a good thing for yourself & your family.
- Reducing toxins in one area helps your overall living environment.